BannerStandPros.com Scholarship – Fall 2014
The BannerStandPros.com scholarship is designed to foster creativity and promote passion in marketing and design for all industries.
On behalf of the participating institutions, the goal of our scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students pursuing an education in the marking and design industries.
The BannerStandPros.com scholarship is open to those with strong academic records and outstanding creative abilities in art, marketing, and design school students from participating institutions. Banner Stand Pros will award one $500 cash scholarship to the student who completes the best banner design to the following specifications:
Banner should be designed at 36" wide x 92" tall
File is preferred in a vector format, but Photoshop or bitmap formats will be accepted and should be 100-200 dpi at actual size.
Any images or other support files must be embedded or included, and fonts should be outlined or included as well.
File should be in a graphics format such as ai, eps, pdf, jpg, or psd. Layout in InDesign and QuarkXPress are also acceptable, but must include all support files and fonts.
Files can be in RGB or CMYK
Your designs can be as generic or specific to an industry as you would like. They will be judged on creativity, commercial appeal, and effectiveness as an advertising piece.
If designing in a program that won't allow the file to be created at full size, it can be done at half size and double the resolution.
- Must be actively pursuing a degree or certification in art, graphic design, or marketing.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
- All entries must be submitted no later than 5pm PST, August 31, 2014.
How to Enter
- Visit the Banner Stand Pros Facebook Page,
- "Like" our Facebook page,
- Submit your design and supporting documents on the Banner Stand Pros Facebook timeline. Encourage your friends to "Like" your submission! If your design is too large, you can submit a lower resolution version of your design on Facebook and visit our File Upload page to send the full size file. Be sure to include your name and that the file is for the scholarship contest when you upload.
- Send a private Facebook message to Banner Stand Pros including your name, declared field of study, participating institution, and personal contact information.
After the contest is closed, we will contact the winner via private message. Once we confirm your identity and that you are pursuing an aforementioned degree in the required fields, we will send the scholarship money directly to you.
- The scholarship winner will be decided by Banner Stand Pros.
- The winner will be announced on the Banner Stand Pros Facebook Page and our Blog
- The expected announcement date is Monday, September 8, 2014, and the scholarship funds will be dispersed pending confirmation of enrollment.
9645 South 600 West
Sandy, Utah 84070-1264
The selected design and all submitted materials become property of BannerStandPros.com and cannot be reproduced or reused. The image could be used in future marketing campaigns held by the company.