Trade shows are the perfect combination of exciting opportunity, and chaotic stress that can help you to forge new business relations and create new business leads for the brand. This is regarded as one of the best places for brands of every size and stature to directly interact with customers, vendors, and employees to get a better understanding of what people think about them. While trade shows are expensive and time-consuming, they offer unlimited opportunities to showcase your brand and create awareness about it in the local market. To make the experience worth the expense you have to ensure that the banners displaying your company name and its products are attention-grabbing and likely to remain for a long time in the minds of people that approached your stall.
- Event banner walls–Banner walls are ideal for trade shows because they can be built in varied sizes to suit your requirement and brand image. While the back wall display of the booth can be made out of a single large tension fabric trade show display or by combining separate display stands, the counter and other sections of the booth can be decorated with small table banners.
- Retractable Banner stands–These types of banners have been used as promotional tools during exhibitions and trade shows for several years now and are popular for their ability to stretch across a wide area and portability. Depending on your requirement these can be printed with graphics on both sides and are compact so they can be used in small spaces too.
- Fabric banner stands– This type of display banner stand offers the double advantage of longevity and attractiveness at a reasonable cost. These banner stands are easy to carry and rarely bend, tear or warp like traditional display materials, so they are ideally used for occasions when the event is somewhere far away, and there is limited room to carry display materials.
- Flag Banner Stand– Generally made from light weight polyester these flag banners are displayed on lightweight poles and can be used for both indoor and outdoor occasions as the stands are designed to withstand even strong winds.
- Banner X stands- These are one of the simplest indoor display banners and are also some of the least expensive. The banners are installed by attaching the four arms of the display to the corner grommets on the banner, so set up is quick and easy.