Banner stands have always been an essential part of displays in trade shows and store displays, and with each passing year, their importance has increased. This is mainly due to improvements made in printing technology and use of new materials which has increased their ability to attract attention to your business. Users no longer have to worry about unstable banner stands that topple on touch or pull up banner stands that fly away if there is a strong gust of wind. Below we discuss the evolutions in banner stands that are here to stay and how they continue to bring benefit to your business.
- Tension fabric banner stand – This light weight banner stand is made up of a fabric pillowcase stretched across a frame which is comprised of aluminum tubing with a weighted base. The lightweight tubular frame banner stand can be used single or double sided with text and graphics. It has become one of the more popular options and is a reliable display to attract customers to your business, and likely, always will be.
- Retractable banner stands – These are considered the most economical and popular of all types of banner stands. They come in a huger range of styles and sizes, and are recognized for their ability to display various materials like vinyl, fabric, and polyester. Retractable banner stands have been used for display advertising at trade shows and by retailers for many years and are continuing to gain popularity due to their portability, functionality, and ability to protect graphics during transportation as they are rolled within its casing.
- Illuminated fabric frame – Looking for ways to keep your business in the public eye 24/7? Then use backlit banner stands made of fabric with LED strip lights built into the frame that helps to highlight message and graphics on the banner. This is a great attention getting technique at trade shows, and is great for store displays that will keep attracting attention even at night.
- Monitor and Video banner stand –This innovative combination of a retractable banner stand with an iPad holder allows marketers to use videos and slides for capturing the attention of passing foot traffic in a busy area like an exhibition or mall. Portable monitor kiosks can also be used so instead of carrying around a monitor with your display. This form of automatic viewing can be more effective than a static display.
- Outdoor banner stands –Banner stands were once limited to indoor use, but not anymore. Innovations such as weighted bases, support poles with springs, and light weight fabric flags on rotating poles have made it so these displays can work for your brand in almost any location or weather. Available in a range of styles and sizes to promote events, products, offers, or to attract new customers.
If you are looking for new ways to help your business stand out, these are the most tried and true options that are guaranteed to get more attention from visitors!